Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Are you imprisoned by unhappiness? continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


If you feel unhappy, and you look in the mirror and you see an unhappy person, you are unhappy. This is the reality of the present moment but it doesn’t mean it is your doom day. Yes, it may feel easier to be sad and depressed because it doesn’t take work but your lack of attention to a healthy life, your healthy life, is a toxic choice. Aren’t you worth the work?

It is time to take your finger off of the self-destruct button (a bit of Dr. Phil verbiage) and to choose to live instead of just dwelling in the sorrow.

If your life feels dark, turn on the light, physically by taking steps to oxygenate your body, mentally by engaging the mind into positive thought, and spiritually by sparking your faith, a faith in you that surfaces the survivor instead of the victim.

When I look in the mirror I see a hard working individual; someone who is strong and persevering. I see a survivor. Of course I also see a lot of areas of imperfection. This is because I am not perfect, neither are you. All we can do is strive to become better versions of ourselves but the key is, we must like ourselves along the way!

Whatever you hate about you, find a way to love it. Love all of you and as you learn to love you’ll find it easier to change the areas that can help you become a better version of you.


What are you trying to change? I am trying to tone my waistline. I would love to have less muffin-top and more muscle tone. I am a work in progress. I’m getting there. I lost 11 inches off of my body this summer with the Body Shred program. I’m getting there, are you? If not, I challenge you to change your mindset by positively energizing your world; it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment