Saturday, August 22, 2015

Would you like a do-over? continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


This month has had me thinking about all of the change that is in my world right now and while at times this may feel overwhelming, when I can shift my nervous energy into curiosity, it is all about new beginnings and excitement.

I have to share that I sincerely feel blessed. I am by no means well to do but I feel rich in the blessings that are intertwined into the fibers of my journey. I have so many beautiful souls in my life it amazes me by how much love I feel; my eyes well up when I think about it. This means the world to me. I believe I have a team of angels that help keep me in God’s light and I’m grateful for this celestial guidance; without it I would be lost.

But as I find my footing onto the paths of new beginnings, I am excited about what is to come. I married a wonderful man this week; he is someone whom I feel truly gets me and accepts me just as I am.  He supports my endeavors and helps me to bring my best self forward; he is pretty awesome!

I also finished my Master’s of Art Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I’m now making my way through the state licensing processing and eager to be hands on in the field.

The old me would have wanted to fast forward 5 years ahead in my life to see where this all takes shape but today I have realized that the journey gifts much more than the destination. In the meanwhile I will appreciate each breath I take and embrace each as a moment anew.


Are you ready for a new beginning? What has stopped you? Let’s talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment