Sunday, July 5, 2015

Birthday celebration, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


This past week I had my 46th birthday and we celebrated my son’s 19th birthday. It seems like July gifts a lot of births including the birth of our freedom, which is celebrated on the 4th of July (along with my brother’s birthday). We took our RV up North into the Upper Peninsula for a couple days of fun. While we were leaving Brimley, Michigan, we actually got caught up in a 4th of July parade, it took us an extra 45 minutes to get out of the town but it was definitely something to talk about. I had been in a celebrating state of mind and the parade was icing on the cake!

Here is the birthday detail that blogthings.com shared about my birthday; 7/1/1969:

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January”

PaulSadowski.org offered this, which I like, “Your fortune cookie reads:
Your everlasting patience will be rewarded sooner or later.” I guess this helps to energize my hope!


Whether you view this stuff as entertainment or you take it seriously, it’s kind of fun to sort through. Give it a shot and drop me a note with your thoughts. I’m curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment