Saturday, June 13, 2015

Messages from the afterlife, continued...



Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I, like many others in this world, do not believe in coincidences, I believe in Synchronicity, which I’ve written about in the past. My interface with Mark Ireland has been timely to my spiritual evolution. My universal door became ajar after the loss of my father in 2008; this is when I really started sensing the sheer veil that separates the living from the dead. Like Mark Ireland, I too utilized psychic-mediums, became open to my own supernatural experiences and took notice of my nighttime dreams to sooth my aching heart. My world transitioned gifting new priorities, outlooks and my own soul-work; my life transformed. In the aftermath of my father’s death my creative spirit surfaced. I channeled healing words that I shared in my bereavement book, What Can I Say When Words Escape Me, being present in times of sorrow, in 2009. This led me on a path that now includes a Master’s degree in Clinical Health Counseling, which I’ll obtain in 2 months. Analytically I am not sure how the universe will fit the pieces together and as I’m growing spiritual I realize I do not have to worry about this. I am trusting and open to all that it entails. I am sure this path will enable me to better support others who need help finding their way through bereavement. Perhaps it is this vibration that connected me with Mark, however this celestial intervention came about, I feel blessed that our paths have overlapped.

Mark’s book, Messagesfrom the Afterlife, A Bereaved Father’s Journey In The World of SpiritVisitations, Psychic-Mediums, And Synchronicity, reminded me of the wealth of supernatural encounters I’ve had and how each of these interfaces have fueled my belief in life after death. I have no doubt that we continue in spirit. As a matter of fact, life as we know it in the physical is just a blip on the radar in the big scheme of things although this blip is quite significant in the sense of our soul-work. I have shared in past posts that I too have been blessed with a very vivid vision of death and ever since I do not fear my passage or the death of others whom I love. As a matter of fact, the realm of death continues to be a part of my world as I shed my light onto the passage of others within my hospice work. Death is a natural progression of life and once we all realize that it is not the end but instead a celestial metamorphosis looping us back to where we began, it’s more of a homecoming instead of a loss. It offers a healing perspective if you are open to accept it.


Mark’s book is well written and interesting. It will engage your curiosity and, perhaps, lift your spirit by gifting hope. Pick up a copy of Messages from the Afterlife, A Bereaved Father’s Journey In The World of Spirit Visitations, Psychic-Mediums, And Synchronicity, by Mark Ireland. You’ll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment