Sunday, May 24, 2015

Thinking about problems, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I like how Leroy Hood states, “…you need to have a core belief that what you contribute can fundamentally change the paradigm or way of thinking about problems.” Of course I do not know anyone who likes to have problems but denying they exist only adds to and prolongs the drama. I realize that life is full of challenge but I also appreciate that every time I persevere such challenge, I gain from the experience. I do not go out looking for issues but when they find me, I try to deal with them head on in order to minimize the impact.

I agree with Leroy Hood’s quote, it is really how we look at challenge and how confident we are in ourselves to handle these concerns; it’s fundamental to taking ownership and overcoming.

We also have to be careful we do not sabotage ourselves by manifesting problems because the situation is presenting itself without issues and this makes us uncomfortable. It’s okay to move forward cautiously but if we go through life thinking this is “to good to be true” we are cheating ourselves from fully appreciating the present moment. We must feel worthy for all that life has to offer in order to continue to manifest more of this bliss.


I wish you a beautiful and problem free Memorial Day but if challenge does present itself, perhaps by addressing it head on it will be short lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment