Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hope for our graduates, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


My fiancĂ©s’ daughter graduated today and as I said in the article my eyes welled up as I took in all of the bliss. These graduates all held their heads high, they wore big smiles and emanated energy of inspiration; it really is a beautiful thing to experience.

Between my fiancĂ© and I, we have 4 young adults, 18, 19, 20 & 21 years of age. It is surreal to see these kids grow into individuals who now all tower me in height. I love their individuality and seeing how each of them explore and figure out what feels right to them.  I love how smart and creative they are and I love, most of all, when I see their kindness shine through; it makes me feel most proud.

Yes, I’m aware that applying all of our heart into our endeavors can be vulnerable and scary but I think it is worth the gamble. I am all about heart!

What do you think is the best advice you got when you graduated? It’s funny, I really do not remember being the recipient of any words of wisdom. I’m sure I was but I wasn’t really present to hear them and therefore I didn’t retain the information.


My wish for the graduates today is to fully experience the present moment of everyday life; take as much of it in as possible because the evolution is truly a beautiful journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment