Saturday, April 11, 2015

Nothingness space, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I have been running and running in my life over the last few months and I am tired! Because of this, today, I decided to embrace the nothingness in my quiet space. When I imagined the day, while still in the rush of life, I wondered if I would actually crawl out of bed but I did; it was 1PM; pretty crazy, huh?

I know for sure that when I am running on empty, I am not eating healthy, I’m not getting sleep and I am trending in a bad health direction so what today did for me was help shift my mindset by gifting me rest, clarity and peace of mind.

I actually did accomplish stuff today; after I slept in, I exfoliated and hydrated my body, gave myself a facial and then I dressed in comfort for a leisurely day. It was really nice.

I ended up going to Sam’s club and shopped then I got home and used my Dessert Bullet for the first time; I recommend you purchase one. It gifts a healthy dessert with little effort. This was one of the diamonds I referred to in my articleJ

Later I actually cleaned my refrigerator out, cleaned out my vehicle and then I helped make a healthy dinner. I’m topping off the night with this article!

Honestly, I need to add more wellness days into my routine; they really are blissful treats!

What are you doing to embrace more rest in your life? Leave me a note and let’s talk about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment