Monday, April 13, 2015

7 Habits, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I have always been hardworking, I think my financially poor upbringing has instilled my work ethic in me and as I grew into an adult I realized early on the value of being authentic. Both of these qualities have helped me earn respect and build long lasting connections personally and professionally.

I struggled in my early business years in trying to achieve a balance between home and work; I gave both my all but in the process I sacrificed much of myself. I had the attitude that what doesn’t break you makes you stronger but I learned we really do have to be conscientious and real about what we can take on physically and mentally; too much can hurt even if it looks like we’re juggling everything well from the outside. This is why I spent a week in the Franklin Covey workshop, which taught good time management and introduced me to the book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. As I said in the article this discovery really did change my life in a good way. I am an organized, assertive, successful person and I credit Stephen’s 7 Habits book as a contributing factor to my success.

I believe Stephen’s book is a worthwhile read that will help you manifest the best of you in your life. He shares humbling personal stories that have helped raise his self-awareness and have transformed his thinking and his life.


The book is full of insight; pick up a copy and leave me your thoughts once you've read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment