Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:
Okay, I did make a list of my strengths and my weaknesses, which I’ve included below:
Positives of me:
1. I’m a survivor
2. I have a persevering spirit
3. I’m kind
4. I’m a good person
5. I am motivated
6. I can handle anything that is thrown at me.
7. I have a “can do” attitude
8. I am creative
9. I am spiritual
10. I learn from my mistakes
11. I am passionate about life
12. I am smart
13. I am genuine
14. I am happy with my Life
15. I am a good mother
16. I am a good partner
17. I am a good daughter
18. I am business savvy
19. I am getting healthier
20. I appreciate my sense of humor
21. I’m a helper
22. I am a strong woman
23. I am compassionate
24. I love that I think differently than others
25. I am talented in the creative world
26. I love being forty-something
27. I’m conscientious
28. I’m proud of my work ethic
29. I’m ethical
30. I’m a good mentor
1. I’m overweight; I need to lose weight.
2. I’m tired a lot; I need to be more physically active.
3. I’m shy; I need to overcome my public speaking anxieties.
4. I sometimes care too much, I can be over-controlling.
5. I’m an overachiever; I lack balance at times.
I had more difficulty listing weaknesses than I did in listing my strengths. I do not believe I am narcissistic because I care a lot about others but I do truly believe in my core that I can take care of myself, I love myself and I love my life. Because I have self-love, I am better able to serve others. Yes, of course I have faults but I am always trying to learn from my mistakes and as I get older I am learning how to be true to my purpose. I am proud of my accomplishments and I am happy to be physically part of the world.
All of what I listed, I want you to be able to list plus many more of the positives. You, my friend, are priceless and I’m hopeful you realize this!
Good self-esteem will enable you to move forward in your life by leaps and bounds!
Do you have good self-esteem? If so, what do you think was a big contribution to you developing your self-esteem? Do you think our thoughts make a difference? Give me some feedback, I’m curious.