Saturday, January 10, 2015


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


When I first read that the tongue print was unique to each person, I was suddenly grateful for the fingerprint, can you imagine if we had to use our tongue impressions to prove our identity? It would be a bit tough and unsanitary! Human beings and all of the systems we are comprised of are really miraculous; the more I learn the more my curiosity is awakened.

Between Christmas and New Year my family and I was fortunate enough to go on a Western Caribbean cruise porting out of Florida. We drove down to the port to save money on flying and then spent a day at Universal to mainly experience the newest edition to their theme parks, Harry Potter. I did a lot of people watching on this trip. It really doesn’t matter where we go; apart from a few cultural differences for the most part we’re all in this adventure together. We make look different in skin colors and traits but regardless, we were all with our loved ones connecting within our individual packs and taking a holiday break from whatever schedule awaits back home.

I think we are more the same than different so when a discovery like a tongue print can set us apart, I feel it is a worthwhile discovery to share.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment