Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 Road map, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Vacation always helps me to put my life into perspective. Whether I’m gazing into the Grand Canyon, across an ocean or looking up into a night sky full of stars, I can feel a spiritual power that is so much greater than my physical self; perhaps it is my soul overlapping with the many that surround me in the spiritual world? Whatever it is, it has a profound impact, which is why I believe it to be celestial.

I always start my vacation a bit worried; I wonder if I will have a successful and safe journey. Even though my thoughts are anxious, I push past my fears and move forward with a hopeful and curious energy. In all of the years that I have ventured, regardless of the shortcomings that I have stumbled upon, I have had the best of times during my getaways. Each gifted me with a renewal of sorts. This latest recharge was exactly what I needed in order to embrace a newfound energy and gain momentum for 2015. I feel truly blessed!


Gift yourself some kind of renewal, big or small, pamper yourself and energize the feelings that this blessing gifts! It’s a great way to start the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment