Sunday, November 9, 2014

Your superpower, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article links to obtain background information to this blog post:


I enjoyed doing the research for this article. First, I got the idea from a teenager who mentioned a superhero trait during a brief discussion and it triggered some deep thought for me. Did you ever ask yourself what hero ability you would like to have if you could pick a super human trait? For me, I think I would like the ability to fly. It must be extremely freeing to just step up and be air born.

If you didn’t yet, I encourage you to look at the link I attached in the examiner article. It links to the article, 15 People With Real Life Superpowers. These are really crazy traits but found to be true. It’s really interesting.

All of the superhuman traits I listed in the article, I actually believe I have and I am in the process of fine-tuning such celestial birthrights.


What gifts do you hold? I challenge you to look deep within and surface such powers. We all need to engage these profound powers to not only empower ourselves but to light the world along the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment