Saturday, November 15, 2014

Use your words, continued...


Book cover

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


As I finished my latest read by Kate Hopper, Use Your Words, a writing guide for mother’s, I must say it is a worth read for anyone to enjoy. You do not have to be a mother to relate to the stories she shares. The humbling journey of a mother is truly inspirational and spellbinding. Speaking from experience, and yes, someday I will share my own mothering journey, it is the most exhilarating, gut-retching, heavy and rewarding adventure all at the same time! I have had the pleasure to share my years with my kids and they have sincerely changed me, and, of course, for the better.

I think that all moms get their hearts pulled out time and time again over the course of their child’s lifetime. Young or old our offspring continues to impact us gifting the highest of highs and, at times, the lowest of lows.


Kate’s book captures much of this emotion within the covers and, if that isn’t enough, she teaches us how to put our experiences into words to come alive on pages in our own future books. If you are a want to be author, pick up a copy of Use Your Words. It doesn’t disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment