Monday, November 24, 2014

The miracle of you, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions LLC craft card

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I think, for the most part, we sacrifice so much of ourselves on a daily basis. We are lucky to make the bottom of our own priority list. As an up and coming counselor, I have been trained to pay attention to my own needs because without my best self stepping forward, my clients will suffer.

I created my very own self-care card tonight and the project was awe-inspiring. I have included it in the photo above. If you can’t tell from looking at it, the cover shows an angel holding my name. I used a napkin with a heart on it for her torso and a piece of pipe cleaner for her halo. I added material from an old shirt for her skirt and silky material for her face. I traced a heart for her wings and then I highlighted them with little glitter glue hearts on each side behind her. I also added a few gem like beads for hands and a star-like bead on her waist. It is very different but I must admit I do like it.

Inside, in the middle of a blooming flower made from tissue, I have the words, “Honoring the divine in me”.

I absolutely love this.

Give the self-care card a try and let me know how yours turns out!


No comments:

Post a Comment