Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas state of mind, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo; me and my sister

Click on the below link for background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

Okay, I have to admit that in my family I may be seen as a Ba Hum Bug kind of person because all of the early seasonal music, mobs of people rushing the shopping isles and the cold weather really do not set well with me initially. It takes me some time to ease into the season and for some reason, it always seems to take me by surprise. It is difficult for all of us to mesh schedules in order to find the right dates for our family gatherings and, most of all I miss my dad at this time of year.

But, as the days progress and I hunt for the perfect gifts, mingle with old friends and enjoy peaceful, warm fires with my fiancé, my mood changes and I find my way through the heartache and into the spirit of Christmas. It is a celebration and, regardless of what we may be going through, it is a joyous time of year. It is a time to count our blessings instead of our heartaches. I have a beautiful life that I am sincerely grateful to have and, this is reason enough, the best reason of all, for a cheerful mood!


What puts you in the Christmas spirit? Drop me a note and let’s chat about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment