Saturday, September 20, 2014

Useless without digestion, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


When I think of my childhood and my active imagination, much of the adventure I went on was between the covers of books. I use to run right along side of the Gingerbread Man as he ran from his enemies yelling, “Run, run as fast as you can you can’t catch me I’m the Gingerbread man!” It was my favorite book as a young child. I think I was one of the fastest kids on the block because I would imagine these characters chasing me as I ran through my neighborhood!

As an young adult I still loved the adventure gifted in stories. I taught my kids how to read as we ventured through J.K. Rolling’s Harry Potter series. I think I may have liked these books more than my kids!

These days I am really inspired by the testimony of others. Learning how someone triumphed over hardship or how they sacrificed but gained more intrinsically in the aftermath of sacrifice really lifts my spirit. I am always grateful to learn and share someone’s testimony. We can all gain from the strength of others.


What is your story? Is there a topic you would like me to write about? If so, leave a comment and I’ll try to incorporate your subject and/or your story in an upcoming piece. It would be my pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment