Monday, September 8, 2014

Soul work, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo of Brian Weiss from TV monitor

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


As I said in the Examiner article, over the course of 8 hours in the Brian Weiss’ workshop, I was able to experience several meditations and/or past life regression exercises. So the challenge for me was to determine if this was my active imagination offering up the imagery I saw or if it was a path that enabled me to tap into lives I have once lived? I am not really sure but I know that I wasn’t sleeping (at least during the AM exercises). I did actually dose off during the last meditation. It wasn’t that I lost interest but I was up until the wee morning hours the night previous so I was just tired as the day neared its end.

When I first regressed I saw many things: an image of Jesus Christ on the cross, a British flag, an Indian man (he seemed like a medicine man; he had long gray hair, a wrinkled face and he held his arms out as an off-white blanket wrapped around his shoulders and draped down his arms), a older woman (she looked like she was from India; she had a tight, smooth face with a stern express. It looked like she had endured a lot of suffering. When she first came into view, it was a quite clear profile and then she turned her head towards me and I saw that her right eye did not have an eyeball in it. The socket had skin overgrown inside it like a serious wound had taken her eye and it then healed/mended on its own), and I also saw a white dove.

I believe I have an angel guide named white dove. This had surfaced several times in previous psychic readings and other exercises. I know this seems a bit hokey pokey but I believe this to be the case.


Do you believe in reincarnation? I am interested in your thoughts. Leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment