Sunday, September 14, 2014

Life altering events as catalyst, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I am always appreciative when I am able to find a positive perspective connected to hardship. I like the thought of viewing a tragic event as a catalyst for change. Of course, this wouldn’t be easy to do while suffering the hardship but in the aftermath, why not find a silver lining?

When I think about the life altering events I have overcome such as divorce, death of a loved one, job loss and so much more, I feel I have grown from each and every warrior notch I have accrued. I am able to lift my chin high when I think of these life altering events; I took the high road and, perhaps because of this, I gained ground in this vast majestic world. I believe I have grown most spiritually with each hardship I have overcome. I do believe life is a series of recoveries and when we can flex to this instead of fighting inevitable change (that which is out of our control), we are able gain our balance or footing easier and quicker.


Have you grown from your hardship? Leave me a comment and let’s talk about it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment