Friday, September 5, 2014

Come out stronger, continued...


Lifetime Art impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Anne Kolsky continued the interview.

In her words, “I am now working as a Registered Nurse and I am able to help so many people 
through this forum and through my business. I get to help people with their
 health and I give 50% of my proceeds to various ministries and humanitarian
 causes. It's all about helping people just as I had been helped. It truly
 is paying it forward.”

Anne is sharing her story of perseverance in hopes others who are suffering similar circumstances can be empowered by her strength. Many of us are too proud to seek help and allow others to step in, I especially like how Anne benefited from community support and how she is giving back today by passing help forward to others!  


If you are inspired by Anne’s story, perhaps something resonated with you, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment