Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Success in a relationship, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I recently purchased a book tape from Barnes and Noble called The Top 50 Psychology Classics and it compares many psychologists and the messages they convey within a series of each of their books. As an up-and-coming Mental Health Counselor, I love this stuff. I didn’t realize it but Carl Jung is the psychologist who is credited for initially discovering this dimension of personality.

When I think of my ex-husband, I think that we were more opposite than alike but with my fiancĂ©, it is different, we have had similar upbringings, and, because of this, we have a lot of the same traits, goals and beliefs about life but, as I say in the article I am an introvert and he is extrovert. Maybe this is what is meant by “opposites attract”?

Are you in a relationship? Do you have opposite personalities or are you both introverts or extraverts? What are your thoughts about this?



No comments:

Post a Comment