Saturday, August 30, 2014

how the universe works, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC drawing

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


This past week we moved my son up to his dorm at Michigan Tech about 12 hours from us. He is my youngest son. My oldest had moved out last year but he stayed local so I was able to see him often. I’m proud of my boys but I’m also worried about them. I’m sure this is a parent thing. I pray every night they are safe and make healthy choices. With the move Up North, I couldn’t help slipping into the past when they were just little boys, so precious and innocent; I kept such a close eye on them. It seemed much easier back then. But, now I’m learning how to let go of their hand and step back so they can grow and find their independence.

While talking to my oldest son this week, he mentioned the information I used in the article about the images in the sky. With a little research I was able to verify how we are actually viewing the past we we look up to distant stars. It is pretty remarkable!


What are your thoughts about taking a trip into the past? Do you do it often? When you do what do you think about? Leave me a comment and let’s talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment