Monday, August 18, 2014

Get out of our own way, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I love to read about triumphant stories because it is easy to assume historical or famous people who’ve made a positive impact on the world by following their passion have walked an easy path. 

Most of the time, this isn’t the case.

It is the reason why I’ve brought many stories of healing through the interviews I’ve shared with you over the past several years. We can gain so much by learning the stories of others. I think this triumphant spirit can be tapped into when we’re feeling defeated. We can all borrow strength from our predecessors. We can learn so much from history. In times when the world was primitive these people overcame a lot and left remarkable legacies that we are still utilizing today.


What a miracle the invention of the light bulb is but when you read that Edison failed anywhere from 1,000 to 10,000 times in order to get it right, I’m so thankful he didn’t give up. Would you have given up after the first handful of failures? I’m not sure if I would have or not but his story sure inspires me to try, try again! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment