Thursday, August 28, 2014

Certainty of hope, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC drawing

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Because we are human, we have all experienced hopeless moments during times of hardship. But as these moments turn into minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years, this darkness or depression takes over our lives. Hope is the medicine that lights this darkness. Hope energized with certainty is a celestial lifeline that starts from within. Yes, you have the power to save yourself.

When I looked up hope, I was surprised to find the Google meaning, (2nd in the listing) to be, “a feeling of trust.” Honestly, when I was younger I used to think of hope more as wishful thinking but as I have grown I realize that it is much more. The trust I talk about in the article is more of a universal trust, tapping into the greater whole.


When we navigate with our intuition it takes hope to a whole new level. What helps you to stay hopeful? I think the most important thing to know is the realization that hope is vital to living. If you or anyone you know has lost hope, please reach out for help or support your loved one by helping them to do the same. Living without hope can be a toxic place depending on how long you reside there. It isn’t worth the risk; life is too precious to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment