Sunday, July 20, 2014

Priming the brain, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:
I’ve not yet tested the “priming the brain” technique shared by Lifehacker.com that I discussed in the article but I believe it is worth a shot. Usually, each morning as I awake I say a protection prayer for the day, and I’ve recently started logging my dreams that I can remember, from that night, before I’m out of bed and on the run. I’m going to make an effort to write a few words to create a group related to something positive I’m trying to instill for the day. I don’t think it would take much time or work to think of a handful of words, write them down in my journal, and then read them in order to “prime my brain” for the day.

Do you think this sounds crazy? Drop me a note. I’ll let you know how it is going on a later date!

No comments:

Post a Comment