Saturday, July 5, 2014

Lightwork, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to background information to this blog post:


We’ve all met people who seem to be exhausting, take, take, take…

If you recognize an energy vampire in your life, protection is all about separating oneself from them, if possible, but if not, make sure you are minimizing your interface.

Sometimes, for me, I will give for awhile at first but once I realize this is a lifestyle for the person taking, I will try to help him or her understand the beauty of independence and self-fulfillment but if this falls on death ears, I sever ties.

Really, I have better use for my energy than to give it to someone who doesn’t value the help, believes he or she is entitled to it, and takes advantage of the gift.

Does this sound harsh to you?


What are your thoughts about these types of people? Leave me a note and let’s talk about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment