Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Break throughs and grace, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post.


I’ve written about grace before but not in the perspective that Sue Monk Kidd shared. Her words about a breakthrough being grace really resonated with me.  When insight pops into my head I believe it is gifted by a celestial power. And, of course, God is grace so her message makes sense.

Sue mentioned that the break through feels undeserving. Maybe when we’re are in a slump it is hard to embrace such empowering insight but we get this inspiration when we most need it most, all we have to do is pay attention. We have to shut off the noise around us in order to hear this message from the divine.

Do you believe in a higher power? Where do you think insight comes from? I’m interested in your feedback. Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment