Sunday, May 11, 2014

To make things better, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:
For Mother’s Day this year I spent the day previous in my yard with my 2 teenage sons mulching. I live in a rural area on just about an acre with lots of flowerbeds; I couldn’t have received a better gift. My kids helping me get the yard in shape was appreciated. What could have taken me a solid weekend to finish was completed in just a few short hours with my son’s help!
I’m proud of my boys. Yes, they have fooled around and pushed their limits but they are smart young men with the opportunity to create bright futures. I have and continue to give them my all but as they age, this "all" is being reshaped. I’m having to let go physically while I seem to hold tighter spiritually. It is quite a learning experience for me. I’m happy to be a mother; I can’t imagine my life without them. I feel extremely lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment