Saturday, May 10, 2014

Power of endurance, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I know a lot of people who have survived a lot of stuff but they do not live as if they know they are almost superhuman for the stuff they have already overcame in their lives. This is crazy to me. If you only knew, what we, on the outside can see, you would be more secure in your ability to persevere!

I believe first you overcome and then you must turn these obstacles into stepping stones in order to reach bigger and better things. This is the glory William Barclay is referring to in the quote I shared within the article.

We all know the words, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” It is important to own this strength. Why, because you are better for it!

What have you survived? Share your testimony. I am here to listen or read!

No comments:

Post a Comment