Friday, May 2, 2014

Conduit for true alignment, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I am ever intrigued with spirituality, especially how it connects with meta-physics. I believe, so far, I have benefited the most from meditation. Had I discovered this therapeutic path while in my teens, I believe my health would have been much better by the time I had reached my forties. I’m grateful I can practice this now because, beside creativity, it is my best therapy for stress.

There is so much more to life than that which we can physically see. I believe people who are closed-minded are missing out on the fundamentals of humanity; spirituality and all of its glory.

What are your thoughts about spirituality? Let me know, I’m interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment