Friday, April 4, 2014

Live from the heart, continued


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


It can be really difficult to open your heart once you’ve been hurt by someone but I am confident, it is worthwhile to do. I wrote my Live from the Heart article not necessarily speaking about romance but more so in a sense of spreading love through kindness. If you’ve been hurt it is a great way to recover.

I believe love starts with you, it is essential you like the person you see in the mirror. If not, you will have a hard time giving something you don’t already have! It is really important to think about this, if you’re continually getting hurt, you need to vest your time to self-love. If you don’t, you will continue to attract more of the same, please, you are worth more than an unhappy life.

Find your love and you’ll discover it is ever flowing as long as it starts with you!

I’ve been burning my candle from both ends for the last couple of weeks so I’m going to retreat next week for some well needed family time. I am already feeling the love, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment