Sunday, April 27, 2014

In order to persevere, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I have always been a determined person; I have a persevering spirit. I think this has been taught to me through the circumstances I have overcome during the early years of my life.

When you are raised fighting to overcome, you learn you can get through adversity and find your way to a triumphant existence. The feeling of accomplishment is amazing; it keeps me coming back for more.

When I read the closing words by Karen Lamb, “A year from now you may wish you had started today,” I think about my current schooling endeavor and how if I’d only started earlier, I would be so much further along at this point. When it comes to big decisions, I will toy with them for a while. I’ll let the idea breathe and take shape before I will embrace the concept.

What is your process? Are you determined? Leave me a comment and let’s talk about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment