Monday, April 14, 2014

I am declaring, continued...





Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


It is funny how empowering the spoken word is, I really did feel better and relieved when I spoke, out loud, my declaration for my future and the closure of my past.

The declaration fueled the energy I had manifested from within and that which surrounded me and it reinforced my existence in the present moment. These words boosted my confidence and helped me to mentally prepare to overcome life adversity that may get in the way of my genuine purpose.

The last few weeks I didn’t gift myself even a moment to breathe deeply or consider a declaration. I plowed through my urgent tasks without hesitation because I was under some serious deadlines that I couldn’t afford to miss so I did what I had to do but I suffered because of it; I endured a lack of sleep, unhealthy eating, pressure and stress, and this list can go on and on.

So, today, as I thought about this article and what I needed to declare, it felt so good that I declared that I would make more declarations.

We should never jip ourselves from the time it takes to breathe deeply.  Nothing is worth taking away this moment. I have to often remind myself of this. The declarations I made in my article are foundational to this concept.

What declaration will you make today? Leave me a note and declare it to the worldwide web. I’m here and I’m listening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment