Thursday, April 17, 2014

How to analyse your handwriting style? continued...




Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


So how did you do when you took a look at your handwriting analysis? I have nice size loops on my l’s, which means I have a hopeful outlook for my future; this is true. My d’s  do not have loops, and this is also good because it means I am working on self care. Some of my t’s have small loops and this means I am sensitive to criticism and, again, there is some truth to this statement.

I don’t push down too hard when I write and the words do not reflect a light and dark view so I am more flexible in living my life.

My sentences are pretty even (they do not lean downward) but they do lean to the right.  This means I am an extravert and I do where my heart on my sleeve, very true!

This is really interesting stuff to me. If you didn’t read the article, click on the link and test your own writing style to see what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment