Thursday, April 17, 2014

Food addict? continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


YIKES, I meet the criteria of a food addict! I must admit, I really do like my food; it brings me pleasure. I’m learning though that this is unhealthy! It does seem a bit unfair.

I have hit an all time new weight, 184 pounds. I recently went out and bought bigger pants in order to fit into dress clothes while on vacation. This was discouraging!

I’m grateful the weather is breaking now because I have an easier time being active during the long and warm days of summer and even during the crisp days of the fall! I feel like my body tries to shutdown in the winter.

I’ll keep you posted of my weight trials and tribulations and, in the meantime, any tips that have that helped you overcome bad food habits, would be appreciated! Leave me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment