Saturday, March 15, 2014

The integrated self, continued...


                                      
Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I think if I could really wrap my mind around this concept, it would solve the stress that seems to hang onto me during my busy life. Michael went through much hardship and, during this time, he was able to practice his message; shift the nervous energy into curiousness.

I have been dabbling in shifting nervous energy into curious energy and it has helped me push outside my box. I recently started co-facilitating a women’s survivor’s group in a local jail and this energy shift has helped me embrace this healing endeavor instead of stressing continuously about it.

I encourage you to pick up a copy of Michael’s book, The Untethered Soul!

What are your thoughts? Do you get anxious often or do you feel comfortable when you push outside your routine?

Leave me a note, I would love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment