Sunday, February 9, 2014

Your imagination, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC drawing

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I’m grateful for my imagination. As a child it enabled me to cope through much hardship and as an adult it has helped me solve many dilemmas that, someone not so creative, may not have figured out. I credit my compassion, my leadership success and my passion in life to my creativity, which mixed with a little heart, intellect and spirit, manifests through my imagination.

What I love about the book, Where the Sidewalk Ends, is that the author takes you to places unimaginable and his drawings compliment this creative journey nicely. It really does speak to the inner child when you connect to this wild but fun poetry!

What is the silliest thing you’ve done or written that is reflective of your inner child? For example, I like to still make snow angels after a good winter storm here in Michigan. Leave me a note about something you do to keep this inner child alive; share!

No comments:

Post a Comment