Saturday, February 1, 2014

Is your tempo in sync? continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC drawing

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I love when the world of expressive art overlaps into our living practices. Why, because I believe art is life and life is art. They are reflective of each other.  When I started writing my article on life tempo, I hadn’t yet discovered Burkeman’s article, when I did, I was ecstatic; his piece was right in line with my thought.

I do believe our timing, more in the sense of the vibration we’re giving out, is everything. When things “feel right” when we’re with another person, much of this is because of alignment of timing; being in sync.

Whether it’s an intimate relationship or friendship, tempo can make it or break it.

Today, I am in alignment with my fiancé. And, this harmony comes from our hearts beating in union!

What are your thoughts about tempo and relationships? I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment