Saturday, February 15, 2014

Heart as one's conscience



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I have to admit when I started searching verses about heart in the Bible (which can easily be done electronically now) I was surprised how the wording talked about the heart as if it were describing one’s mind. To me, this references the power of these two human realms being in sync (heart and mind). 

I’ve shared previously insight from an instructor I once had.  She said, “The body remembers what the mind forgets.”  I think when we’re stuck in a place of hardship or in a bad pattern, our mind might want us out of this scenario and it may have even moved on, but if the heart has not fully processed the feelings necessary to release it, we will remain in a standstill until the heart catches up.

What are your thoughts about the mind and the heart? Leave me a note and let’s talk about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment