Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dating myths, continued...

Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I have communicated previously that after my divorce, I gave up dating for 1 solid year. I had had enough crap to last for a long while!  After the year was up I went out on 3 separate dates with 3 different guys.  After about 10 dates with the 3rd gentleman, he met my children. He is my fiancĂ© now and I couldn’t imagine it any other way.

We’re very much alike. We have had similar childhoods, we’re both aggressive business savvy people with big hearts and we both brought 2 kids each into the relationship. My life was pretty great the year I spent on my own but it got much better when I was able to share it with the love of my life.

My wish for you is you find someone who doesn’t make your life (only you should do this) but for this person to accentuate you and your life in the best way possible!

Happy Valentine Day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment