Sunday, January 26, 2014


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


As much as I love my family, I really do appreciate the silence that comes to life once everyone has scurried out of the door in the early AM hours heading to school and work during the week. I am fortunate that I have some flexibility in my schedule that enables me to fully embrace these precious moments in my life.

Whether I am engaged in writing, artwork, meditation or prayer, I feel a divine presence that is greater than me surfacing during this time. This is not to say, in moments of distress, this higher power isn’t there but to realize it, it is easier to detect and embrace when the static in life is turned off.

What are your thoughts about silence? Is it empowering for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment