Friday, January 10, 2014

If you are unhappy, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link for background information to this blog post:


I am really walking the talk here as I ended up in a really unhappy place several years ago. This was after I lost my father and then lost my job. At that time I was in business as a Purchasing Executive and feeling like I was fighting more on a daily basis instead of feeling accomplished and satisfied with my work. It took me a few months and a rock bottom hit to gain my composure, get back on my feet, and redirect my efforts towards my soul-work; serving others through Life Healing Art. And, yes, as much as I hated the thought, I’m back in school; just starting year 2 of my Master’s Degree. Money is tight but, with a lot of prayers, ends are meeting.

It takes courage and a lot of effort but I’m gaining momentum and I do see the light at the end of the tunnel!

What about your, is there a light in your life? Tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment