Saturday, December 14, 2013

Silver pinecone, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


Traditions, legends and luck are things that gift faith and joy to us during times that might otherwise be lonely and sad. If you are a storyteller, you appreciate these imaginative wonders of the world passed down from generation to generation.

Myths.e2bn.org offers a great listing of legends to gift entertainment to both the young and the young at heart!

Do you know any folktales? I remember one that I was told as a child, it was about a broken-hearted teenager who put a ring that was meant for his "want to be" lover under a large rock in our neighborhood. I spent many of hours as a elementary age child trying to move this large rock for the treasure beneath it!

Silly but it did gift me entertainment!

Do you have any stories that were passed down to you? Can you share one with my readers and me? Please leave us your legend!

No comments:

Post a Comment