Saturday, December 7, 2013

My vision, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article

I started screaming my dreams to the mountain tops a few years ago. It shouldn't be a secret. You should put it out there so support can rally to help you. You will not be able to reach your destiny without the help of others.

Do you have a problem saying what you want? If so, why? Are you afraid if you tell someone you might be held accountable to this plan? If this is the case, all the more reason to tell others. If it is fear holding you back, pray for courage, meditate for clarity, educate yourself so you can plan and strategize and then get out there and kick some butt!

Regret is not easy to live with, neither is sorrow. Figure out what you want and then go for it. Because, even if you fail, you'll be better for the journey!

Where are you in your quest? Mine is in the making; just a few short years and I'll be wrapping my arms around my dream.

Tell me about yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment