Saturday, December 28, 2013

Lean into your New Year resolution, continued


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC memory jar


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I like the thought of leaning into my New Year’s goal. This year, instead of setting a loss of weight goal, I’m going to task myself to set a daily intention and then close each day with gratitude.

I’ve been tallying my gratitude for many years. It forces me to think about the good things that have surfaced even on the most horrific days. I write down 5 per day.

I truly want to be more positive in the New Year so I figure if I set an good intention for each day and close with gratitude, I’m holding each day within inspirational bookends. It is a nice visual for me and it is very different than anything else I’ve tried in the past.

What is your resolution? Tell me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment