Saturday, December 7, 2013

Holidays and loss, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

 
Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


This will be the 6th holiday season I’m going through without my father’s physical presence. It was really difficult at first but now I feel more in touch with him on a different level. It is hard to explain this connection but he is around me. The more I meditate, the more intuitive I feel and this allows me to sense spiritual presence.

Call me crazy or maybe it is wishful thinking but whatever it is, I’m grateful for it and I continue to work to heighten my senses even further.

This connection has helped me move past the heartache of loss. How are you coping with your loss?

Leave me a note and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment