Sunday, December 15, 2013

Edited by Santa Claus, continued...



Photos provided by Pamela McColl; book illustration, Elena Almazova and Vitaly Shvarov 

Pamela McColl’s interview continued.

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


She shared, “It is estimated that one billion people will die a tobacco related death in this century. I was particularly interested in helping parents-to-be who were ready to quit do just that in time to welcome a child into their lives. I also know that over 70% of people who smoke wish they didn't. I am always happy to help people stop smoking and I am currently just finishing, You Can Stop Smoking Now.”

Her path to change a classic book about Santa was not a smooth one. Pamela discussed what she endured, “Some very harsh criticism of editing a classic. I have a great many fans in the public health sector and I differentiate whose opinion matters. When Seth Godin, who is one of the most influential bloggers on the planet calls your book "fabulous" it matters. The rest is just noise.”

Her closing words, “I feel that I am engaged in an issue I care about. It matters.”

You can contact Pamela on Twitter, twas4kids or gspublisher, email her, twas4kids@gmail.com or look her up on Facebook; Baby and Me Tobacco Free Book.

Click her to visit her website, Twas The Night Before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment