Friday, December 20, 2013

Build a bridge, continued...



Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC Photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post.


Many of us are transitioning our lives after a celestial shift has swept over the world and helped us awaken to our soul-work. I feel so grateful to be part of this awakening although, at times, when I look to my future, it can feel tiring because of the ground I must cover over the next few years. I have to remind myself about the importance of my journey to my growth as apposed to wishing it away to get to my destination.

It is easier for me when I think of myself as a life student in a continuous world curriculum; as long as I’m in line with my passion, this adventure will never get boring.

The article helped me to stay on track. I’m hopeful you’ve gained something from it also. What are your thoughts? Leave me a note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment