Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Synchronistic living, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:

Examiner article


It is funny how life will blossom once you embrace your soul work. Since I’ve began my transition in allowing my spirit to lead, I have started to realize synchronistic living. Yes, I do the work and I keep pushing forward but I pay more attention to what “feels right.” Things really do open and line up in a way that makes me feel that a higher power is guiding me. I wouldn’t say it gets easier because I continue to have to push outside of my comfort zone although as I do, I grow.

Recently I finished a group therapy class in my Mental Health Master’s program. This class really intrigued me. So much so, I have decided I need to seriously look at this as potentially part of my future.

Several days after the class ended, an organization where I’ve volunteered at sent an email out asking for volunteer support in their group counseling area. I start my training next week.

I’ve volunteered for almost 8 years at this facility and this is the first time this opportunity has surfaced.

Coincidence? I really don’t think so, this is synchronistic living; it is pretty great.

What are your thoughts about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment