Saturday, November 16, 2013

Higher vibrational energy, continued...



Lifetime Art Impression, LLC photo

Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


As you can see, if you follow my column, I gained a great deal by reading Mark Ireland’s book, Soul Shift, Finding Where the Dead Go. In my copy, many pages were dog-eared and these are the concepts I’ve brought forward over the past few articles: rate of vibration, synchronistically living, energy field, natural unfoldment, sensory receptors, the walking dead and much more.

I love a book that offers simplistic explanation of complex things especially in the world of metaphysics; Mark Ireland has a way of doing this!

In my article I talk about a network, which used to be taboo for me. When I was in management in the automotive industry, there were a lot of fake people trying to make connections with key individuals in order to promote his or her self. These individuals were self-centered and they would step on anyone to get ahead. Unfortunately, they were the majority of personalities in this environment. I stuck out like a sore thumb. I was never someone to “work the system” at the harm of someone else. I hated this network.

It wasn’t until I set a pattern of synchronistic living in motion did I truly appreciate my network of support. The difference here, you do not go out and force a connection to get ahead, it surfaces through genuine give and take, a karmic vibration. I am blessed for the interface and support in my world. It really is something amazing to experience. It is my wish you are able to experience these genuine connections.

Do you recognize this happening in your life? Or, if not, are you willing to move out of your comfort zone to put this in motion? Let me know, I’m curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment