Saturday, November 16, 2013

Developing intuition, continued...


Lifetime Art Impressions, LLC photo


Click on the below article link to obtain background information to this blog post:


I am currently trying to increase my meditation time from 20 minutes a few times a week to 20 minutes twice a day. It is a difficult task. Somehow, everything else seems to take priority although I have to seriously make a better effort to manifest this sacred time for me.

Meditation calms me and helps inspire my world. I love the feeling I get when I am able to close my eyes and arrive into this peaceful zone. And, when I am actively meditating, I do feel more spiritually connected. It gifts me with a tolerance for just about anything my life throws in my way.

I do like how Dr. Ireland calls the development of the intuitive gifts, natural unfoldment. He cautions individuals to move slowly and not to rush the process. I can’t even imagine how in tune you must be in order to read someone and/or interface with the spirit. I am excited about the potential of learning this “intuitive knowing.” I know many believe this to be fake but I do believe there are some very gifted individuals in this world. Dr. Ireland seems like he was one of these people.

What are your thoughts about psychics? Are you an intuitive person? I’m curious. Leave me a note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment